Experience & Education
Ignite your personal mastery!
Dynamic leader and coach, Jim Coyle energizes his clients and teams that he works with helping them prioritize their goals, create their plan, work smarter, and make their dreams their reality.
With over 25 years of business experience at all levels, Jim worked directly with leaders, exceptional sales professionals, skilled wealth advisors and has led strategic sales initiatives. He understands the importance of producing results in a demanding and dynamic business environment. Jim’s business acumen combined with over 15 years as an accredited professional coach is a unique skill-set that takes his clients to their next level of accomplishment.
Throughout his business and coaching career, Jim inspires people in taking bold steps for the sake of what they really want to achieve, he personally knows the path and the fulfillment that comes with taking the leap.
On a personal note, Jim lives in beautiful Calgary, Alberta with his wife Kelly. They enjoy spending time with family, hiking in the Rockies and living a healthy lifestyle. As a long-time Rotarian, Jim engages in both local and international initiatives that encourage high ethical standards and help advance goodwill and peace around the world.
Education and Accreditation’s
- Coaches Training Institute, Certified Professional Co-Active Coach
- Coaches Training Institute, Co-Active Leadership Program
- International Coach Federation, Professional Certified Coach
- Narrative Coach Enhanced Practitioner
- CRR Global, Organization & Relationship Systems Coach
- Kellogg School of Management “Accelerating Sales Performance” Program
- Shoreline Community College, Associate of Arts and Sciences (AAS) Arts and Sciences