Experience & Education
Connect with me today for a conversation about your journey.
My name is Jim Coyle, I’m the founder and principal at MASTERY IN ACTION Coaching.
My business career spans over 25 years, which includes 15+ years as a professional coach. I have extensive real-world experience in wealth management, executive leadership and professional sales development. I understand the importance of producing results in a demanding business environment.
Coaching is my passion. Coaching will transform you by building on your strengths. Energize you with purpose in taking action on your goals. My decision to train as a coach was scheduled to start on September 14, 2001 and then 9/11 happened. That day touched my heart. It solidified my commitment to coaching and the impact it creates in the world. One year later, on September 12, 2002, I achieved my Certified Professional Co-Active Coach designation.
Evolving my skills is an important value of mine. I have advanced training in Organization Relationship and Systems Coaching and am a graduate of the Coaches Training Institute’s Co-Active Leadership Program. Our belief is that we are all leaders with untapped capacity to lead in all areas of our life.
On a personal note, I live in beautiful Calgary, Alberta with my wife Kelly. We enjoy spending time with family, hiking in the Rockies and living a healthy lifestyle. As a long-time Rotarian, I engage in both local and international initiatives that encourage high ethical standards and help advance goodwill and peace around the world.
Education and Accreditation’s
- Coaches Training Institute, Certified Professional Co-Active Coach
- Coaches Training Institute, Co-Active Leadership Program
- CRR Global, Organization & Relationship Systems Coach
- Financial Planning Standards Council, Certified Financial Planner
- Kellogg School of Management “Accelerating Sales Performance” Program
- Shoreline Community College, Associate of Arts and Sciences (AAS) Arts and Sciences